WATER-BASED RUST PROTECTOR
Water-Based Rust Protector is PU Modified Alkyd-Based finish for metal substrate. It offers superior strength and durability, while imparting a smooth rich gloss finish along with superior rust protection for the meal surfaces. Water-Based Rust Protector is suitable for brush and spray applications.
- Stabilizes with a protective coat.
- Easy application.
- No primer required.
|Tools||Nylon / Polyester Brush, Sponge Paint Roller, Sprayer|
|Drying Time||Touch Dry 1-2 Hours, Recoat 3-4 Hours (at 25°C)|
|Viscosity||±500 m.Pas at 25°C|
|Available Size||1 Gallon, 5 Gallon|
|Shelf Life||36 months unopened condition|
- Remove all loose paint and defective paint if possible, oil, fluid, moss or other substances on the surface. In severe cases, wash the surface with water, make sure the surface is completely dried and clean.
- Product must be completely agitated (manually only) before use.
- Intermix containers of same product to ensure color and seen uniformity.
- Dilution is prohibited.
- Application of 2-3 coats of undiluted paint by using brush, sponge roller or sprayer.
- Good ventilation is required in confined areas to ensure proper curing.