NON-WOVEN FABRIC MESH
Non-Woven Fabric Mesh is made of high quality fabric for reinforcing facade coatings on waterproof system. It has 1x91m frame opening and it is distinguished for its resistance to alkaline environments. It creates significant structural reinforcement of the coating and prevents cracking resulting from temperature, earthquake, and water leaking variations.
- High strength, stable structure.
- Outstanding alkali and acid resistance.
- Anti-moisture, anti-static.
- Good insulation properties.
- Durable and long service life.
- Remove all loose paint and defective paint if possible, oil, fluid, moss or other substances on the surface. In severe cases, wash the surface with water, make sure the surface is completely dried and clean.
- Apply the first layer of the top coating evenly over the surface and embed consecutive strips of mesh into it.
- Put the mesh strips vertically from top to bottom. It is most convenient to press the mesh into adhesive in a few spots only and then embed the whole strip using a notched trowel.
- Properly set mesh should be embedded in the topcoat layer not deeper than a half of the layer thickness and therefore be completely invisible under the surface.
- The second layer of the top coating may be applied after the first layer is fully dried.