White color solvent free sealant of acrylic base. It presents exceptional flexibility. Suitable for sealing joints of interior and exterior casements as well as plaster repairs before coating with emulsion paints or undercoats. Distinguished for its high adhesion and its long lasting flexibility. When applied on outdoor surfaces, coat with elastomeric acrylic paints.
- Solvent free sealant.
- Great strong adhesion.
- Easy applications.
- Long lasting flexibility.
- Alkalis resistance.
|Tools||Professional Cartridge Gun|
|Drying Time||Touch Dry 5-10 Minutes, Fully Dry 1-3 Days (at 25°C)|
|Available Size||300 ML|
|Shelf Life||12 months unopened condition|
- Remove all loose paint and defective paint if possible, oil, fluid, moss or other substances on the surface. In severe cases, wash the surface with water, make sure the surface is completely dried and clean.
- Insert the cartridge into the professional cartridge gun.
- Cut the nozzle on a slant and fill the joint gradually, by tilting the gun at a 45o angle in relation to the joint, making sure that air is not rapped under the sealant.
- Smooth with your finger, after wetting it.